My 31st birthday is this Friday. If you had told a younger me that I would be married yet alone with a kid by my 31st birthday I would have looked at you with some crazy eyes. But surprise! Here I am! What is also here is a round up of my birthday wishes, enjoy!
- A piece of art. Namely this Ashley Longshore piece above. I was introduced to Ashley and her work by one of my favorite bloggers- Bailey at Peppermint Bliss, and was extremely excited to see her work with my homegirl Frida!!!
- New Birks! Truth be told I bought these for myself on Valentine's Day as an early birthday present, does that count? I already had the Gizeh sandal and wanted to add some new birks to my routine. I have been very happy with these patent leather ones.
- A necklace. I discovered the shop Layered & Long via pinterest a few months back & have been on the hunt for a simple everyday necklace to wear. This was another 'early birthday present' as I purchased it a couple weeks back, see why I needed that retail diet now?
- A poodle cake. A friend at work sent me this photo and I cannot get it out of my head. I now not so secretly want a poodle birthday cake as seen here!
- Now a major wish. The above Celine sunglasses. I tried them on last fall while in LA for work. They are RAD. Would love these bad boys.
Thanks for humoring me and drop me a line if you need my mailing address for any of the above!