I have compiled a list of holiday wishes to help my plus one and to also share some of my favorite items I have seen lately that I am lusting after and pinning on pinterest. What are your holiday wishes? Aside from the material I also want a happy and healthy new year for my friends and family, a smooth and successful delivery of our child and lots more new adventure and experiences in 2015!
Shop my list! And let me know if you need my home address so you can send me something!
- Rifle Paper iPhone Case: Since I will be soon upgrading to the iPhone 6 I am looking for a new case. I love pretty much everything by Rifle Paper Co. I would be happy with just a greeting card. But I love love love their simple lace designs that they have brought into their iPhone cases. I love that the case is clear so you can see the beauty of the gold phone.
- Gold Arrowhead Necklace: An etsy find made and designed in Puerto Rico. Part of my signature style is wearing some kind of gold necklace. I love the toughness of the arrowhead shape with the shimmer of the gold. This would be a welcome addition to my collection.
- Maya Brenner Initial Earrings: I have been eyeing these earrings for a few years. I would be open to any letters that hold significance to me.
- Sam Edelman Booties: I have a very similar pair of these from Nine West that I got last year. I have worn them to DEATH. This option from Sam Edelman is the closest thing I could find. I am sure they will get tons of wear.
- Leader Bag Co Julien Backpack: Still don't have a solid diaper bag option. So throwing this spendy number onto my list. It is a WISH list after all!
- Gap Body Robe: The robe pictured above is no longer available online. But I love the length and softness of it. I currently don't own a robe at all and can imagine how I will be needing/wanting one while on maternity leave in the early months of 2015.
thanks for reading! xx Ly