I was chatting with a friend this week, our boys are one month apart, we agreed that we had another year before had to organize an Easter basket. I honestly had given it no thought prior to our little meet up. Alas, yesterday morning while picking up some groceries I found myself amidst this adorable collection of springtime goodies at the market.
- I couldn't help but scoop up a Jelly Cat mint bunny, I had been eyeing the ones last year but didn't pull the trigger.
- Once the bunny was in my basket I dropped in a pinwheel, such a great little signal of springtime- we will put it in the yard.
- Then came the book I Am A Bunny by Ole Risom & illustrated by Richard Scary.
- I cut myself off after finding a little blue bird whistle, that Mario already mastered (!).
- Lastly I dropped a clementine into the mix this morning but didn't bother with a basket, whoops!
As noted the whistle has become a favorite and honestly the mint bunny found its way into Mo's grip right after we got home from the market joining him in his crib for his nap yesterday and last nights (uninterupted) sleep.
We are off to my parent's house for an Easter lunch with family and friends, followed by an egg hunt in her yard for the kids.