Last week I shared some of my favorite shower gifts thus far in my baby shower swag post. One such gift was the B is for Baron book that my friend Jenna made. Baron is our dog, a very handsome vizsla-doberman mix that we got from a shelter almost five years ago. Baron has been our favorite companion/accessory and is the perfect dog for us. He is very obedient, quiet and well mannered. We joke that he acts much more like a cat than a dog. He comes with us most places and was a featured participant in our wedding in August 2013, even being featured on the blog Wedding Dogs!
So it was a very pleasant surprise when my friend made us this board book featuring instagrams of Baron. I asked her to share how she did it so that others out there could make their own. Follow the steps below!
- A blank cardboard book 5x5 5.99 (you can order here from Amazon)
- Baron pictures 5x5 (printed at Costco)
- X-Acto knife
- Spray glue
- Choose your photos for the front/back cover and each of the pages of the book. Print them at print shop of your choice.
- Spray the back of the photo and placed it onto your desired page of the book. Let each page dry completely before doing the next one.
- To finalize the book trim the corners of the book with the X-Acto knife for smooth finish.