1. Beauty routine: I keep my routine SUPER simple these days with 3 products – 1) Glossier soothing face mist 2) Glossier priming moisturizer and 3) Burt’s Bees lip pencils
2. Eberjey sweatpants: Before kids, I thought fancy sweatpants were a sign of giving up. Now I understand that they’re made for new-mom warriors. Buy yourself a pair to wear around the house because if you’re going to bum around, do so chicly. You’ll inevitably spend a considerable amount of time indoors the first 4-6 weeks and these are the perfect sweats to receive visitors while also being comfortable.
3. Off the shoulder tops: I find off the shoulder tops are flattering, comfortable, and convenient for nursing mothers. I got this Alexis off the shoulder top and this white Reformation off the shoulder dress after giving birth and have gotten good use out of them.
4. Isabel Marant jumpsuit: I love this jumpsuit; sexy yet not revealing for when you don’t feel like showing off your body. Photos at top of post.
5. High-waisted swimsuit: We’re going to Virgin Gorda with my husband’s family soon and I needed a bathing suit that covers the dark line below my belly button that hasn’t faded yet. I found this high waisted one which I’m obsessed with.